Save Our State Member Still Jail For Unspecified Charges Since December 21st
Posted by: The Watchdog in Police State, Protests & Activism
34 days in jail so far…
An open border anarchist reported a comment Randy posted on the SOS forum to the San Bernardino PD. Thanks to the Patriot Act, the authorities easily obtained a search warrant for “domestic terrorism.” They ransacked his home and confiscated two guns. Both guns were legal and registered. Nothing else was found.
I don’t want to thwart Randy’s legal defense in any way so I’m not going to repeat what it is he is alleged to have written on the message board. But I will tell you that it wasn’t anything more serious than we have all read on the Internet many times before. Some of you may have written something similar. You could be sitting in jail right now too.
Randy has given permission to release this information.
Randy Dees is a former Marine who served his country for many years. After his military service, he joined the patriotic movement. He joined Save Our State in 2006 after helping run the former group ‘Illegal Immigrant Protest’. He loves his country and has been active with SOS at rallies and on their website to fight ILLEGAL immigration in Southern California.
On Dec 20, 2007, Long Beach Police executed a search warrant on the home in Long Beach where he was renting a room from the owner. Police broke the front door down at 7am (no one was home; Randy had already left for work), ransacked the whole house, confiscated Randy’s computer and two legally registered firearms and magazines and then ripped the power box out so the power could not be turned back on. They also took many of his important files. The search warrant was for DOMESTIC TERRORISM! This search warrant was issued due to a remark regarding the ACLU on the SOS forum a few months earlier. The post was seen by one of our open borders enemies who complained about it to the San Bernardino Police Department.
Randy had plane tickets to fly out of LAX the next day, Friday Dec 21 to go home to North Carolina for the holidays. Although he was shaken by the unexpected raid on his residence, he had no fear that any crime had been committed. He consulted with an attorney Friday morning and then packed up for his trip home.
At about 3pm on the 21st, Long Beach Police called Randy to tell him a warrant had been issued for his arrest and that he needed to surrender to the Long Beach Police Station by midnight. They told him if he tried to get on his flight at 8pm, he would be arrested at LAX. Randy notified his lawyer and was told to turn himself in. Randy and a friend went to the police station at about 6pm to surrender to the still unknown charges. He was immediately booked and bail was set at $550,000.
Randy was transferred to county jail in Santa Clarita in late December and has been there ever since. He was brought back to Long Beach on Jan. 15th for a hearing and the judge told Randy he is facing 4 1/2 years in prison on still unspecified WEAPONS charges. Randy has another hearing in February. His situation is looking bleak and he has lost confidence in his lawyer.
We are currently working with Randy to see how we can help him. He can only have visitors on weekends. We’ll keep you updated on any changes or go to www.SaveOurState.org for updates.
In my opinion from following this situation for the past 5 weeks, this is another witch hunt from high on a Pro-American activist to try to scare other activists away from our anti-illegal immigration cause. Little do the high powers realize, these situations just push us harder to rid the growing corruption in our own government, at all levels. This appears to have all the makings of another Ramos & Compean case or a John Monti political persecution.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE YOU THINK CAN HELP.
Jeff Schwilk, Founder