Los Angeles, Alta California - July 15, 2007 - An online forum sponsored by Time Warner's American Online (AOL) has turned extremely ugly with some posters advocating arming themselves and killing "beaners". "Beaners" is a racist term they use to identify Mexican-Americans.
The greatest danger to the safety of Mexican-Americans is that AOL is deleting messages in defense of Mexican immigrants while allowing vehemently racist postings advocating violence to remain on their sponsored "Forum on Immigration".
The following are just a few of the many racist and inappropriate messages that AOL is allowing to be posted and that have the high potential of leading to more anti-Mexican hate crimes:
1) "EVERYONE HATES TOO SEE MEXICANS
THEY ARE SUCH LOSERS , DIRTY, UNEDUCATED, WE SHOULD HAVE A LAW THAT LETS EVERY REAL CITIZEN POP A CAP IN 10 BEANERS A YEAR"
2) "If You Are Not Armed Now You better get that way fast."
3) "No sleaze bag free loader or thier anchor is not welcome...the government may welcome them to handouts but I do Not....I Don't not want anyone on my land that are thiefs..and when you steal from the American Government you steal from me..........IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT...GO HOME AND FIX THE SCUMBS OF MEXICO"
4) "Mexicans are our new niggers!"
5) MEXICANS AND ANCHOR BABIES.
THERE IS A PUSH TO KILL THE ANCHOR BABY LAW IN CALIFORNIA. SOON ENOUGH THE BEANERS WHO ARE ILLEGAL WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE THEIR LIL BEANERS HERE AND STAY. WHY, WE ARE SICK OF ALL THESE MEXICANS. IT IS NO OTHER RACE IT IS THE DIRTBAG UNEDUCATED SLOTH CALLED A MEXICAN.
6) "Bubonic Plague and Mexican Illegals.
The USA is seeing disease increase in proportion to the flooding of illegals. When you consider that Bubonic Plague exists naturally in Northern Mexico, it is only a matter of time before an uncontrollable disease like the Bubonic Plague breaks out in the USA. TB could catch hold and wipe out millions due to lack of medicine to treat TB. Dengue fever is also on the increase in Mexico. Malaria is no longer curable and is another threat. Who needs terrorist threats when the Senate and Congress seem intent on "we will not quit until illegals swarm the USA and destroy it"
7) "Mexico Is a Racist Retarded Country, some parts of Mexico are like a cess pool."
8) "White power and preservation of pure blood is everything for the survival of a culture... stop mixing the blood and supporting the mud races."
Dr. Terry Williams, who runs a Houston-based clinic serving leprosy patients across southern Texas, said that the bulk of the cases treated by his clinic were Mexican immigrants."
10) "Mexicans Bringing and Spreading Diseases"
11) "WHITE POWER!
The genetically similar energize when among each other, it is a fact if one's values are of a particular way. why listen to blah in any languange but ones own?"
You can locate contact information for Time Warner and American Online at the following websites:
If you subscribe to AOL, let them know that you will be cancelling your account if they do not rectify the problerm. Some employees of AOL have a history of being unsympathetic to Mexican-Americans. There is no excuse for a large USA corporation to be aiding and abetting anti-Mexican racists and xenophobes through their Internet networks.
The AOL Forums on Immigration are located at